Providing clean, safe drinking water is a top priority at Tampa Bay Water. The drinking water we provide our member governments is safe: it meets or is better than all local, state and federal drinking water regulations.
quality tested, purity proven
The region demands, and Tampa Bay Water delivers, high-quality drinking water. A continual process of sampling, testing and monitoring assures that purity and quality.
Water quality standards
- More than 100 local, state and federal drinking water parameters
- 17 additional, stringent parameters established by member governments
- 7 additional parameters under study
Water quality assurance
- 500 regional water quality monitoring sites
- 6,000 samples collected annually
- 100,000 water quality tests conducted annually in a state-certified laboratory